In Kazan the woman has decided to move the stove and hurt in the gas explosion

In Kazan there was a gas explosion in a five-storey residential building.

According to the MOE, the explosion occurred at 6:40 in an apartment house on Volgogradskaya street. The fire was not followed, however, the woman received burns. Forty residents of the house evacuated to temporary accommodation in a local school.

a criminal case under part 1 of article 238 of the RF criminal code (fulfillment of works or rendering services not meeting safety requirements).

As reported to IA “Tatar-inform” in a press-service of the company “Gazprom transgaz Kazan”, the woman decided to move a gas stove. As a result, the gas supply hose is disconnected and the explosion occurred. The woman was hospitalized with burns and head injuries.

the gas service urged citizens not to move, install and dismantle the gas equipment yourself.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to