The child died from the Penza region, accidentally oblilsya gasoline

In the hospital in Nizhny Novgorod died the boy from the Penza region, severely injured from burns.

As reported in the RF IC, the evening of may 3 in one of the settlements Luninsky district is a 10-year-old boy was playing in the garage and accidentally soaked in gasoline from the canister. canister as a result of careless handling of fire the clothes ignited and the child received severe burns. The doctors were unable to save him and he died on may 28 at the burn center of Nizhny Novgorod.

a criminal case under part 1 of article 109 of the criminal code — causing death by negligence.

the investigation is Underway.

Stories about how you tried to get help from the Russian state in terms of coronaries and what came of it, email it to