It has an immoderate taste for comedy. It is even vital to Pierre Salvadori ; it the console of existence, and its small annoyances. freedom! , his last film, released last October 31, will be on DVD and on the platforms, SVOD, that in march next, but it is possible to see it or review it, thanks to the Inevitable UGC, festival organized in partnership with Le Figaro , which lasts until Tuesday 15th January.
3,50 euro the session, twenty-two of the film’s most salient 2018 is available to you: Brothers and Sisters , Our battles , Guy , ticklish , First year , The deep or in another register, A Star is born or Blackkklansman (complete list of films below).
” READ ALSO – freedom! , a comedy by Pierre Salvadori, even more crazy than usual.
The director of Apprentice or breathes explains in our broadcast his secrets. And in particular of the ambitions he had for the Freedom! . The release of this film, presented at the directors ‘ Fortnight at the last Cannes film Festival, was accompanied by a small book published by editions Playlist Society. It is titled The comedy Award . Do we have to pay the price of the comedy? Is it a burden? Or an art that has to be earned, not to put between all the hands of the filmmakers. Pierre Salvadori responds to the questions of François Aubel. He also discusses his sources of inspiration, its physical relationship with the laugh and his way of working with the actors Guillaume Depardieu in Pio Marmaï and Adèle Haenel, wildly funny in Freedom! .
The Great Scene will also listen to a podcast
It also explains why there is a lot in his films, to the point that the characters seem to exist only in and through the lie? Characters who always want to repair the broken pots and sink even more in trouble. This was the case with François Cluzet in The Apprentice . It is still with Pio Marmaï.
” READ ALSO Pierre Salvadori: “I have spoken about my depression in my films”
As Alexis Michalik, guest of “The Big stage” of the Figaro before the christmas holidays, he believes that we can no longer do the cinema or theatre scene, without taking into account the revolution of the tv series. “Because, he says, the great strength of cinema, in any case, a constant for the seventh art, is that it has always had to adapt to its time.”
Find the list of the selected films on the occasion of this 12th edition of the Festival must UGC in partnership with the editorial offices of le Figaro
• Brothers and Sisters Jacques Audiard
• Guy Alex Lutz Alex Lutz, Tom Dingler
• Call Me By Your Name by Luca Guadagnino
• My Lady Richard Eyre
• The Guilty Gustav Möller
• Capernaum of Nadine Labaki
• The Incredibles 2 Brad Bird
• Girl of Lukas Dhont with Victor Polster, Arieh Worthalter
• Blackkklansman Spike Lee
• Mademoiselle de Joncquières by Emmanuel Mouret
• The deep of Gilles Lellouche
• freedom! de Pierre Salvadori, with Adele Haenel, Pio Marmai
• The Shape of water Guillermo del Toro
• First year of Thomas Lilti with Vincent Lacoste, William Lebghil
• Our battles of Guillaume Senez with Romain Duris
• endless rain Dong Yue
• Nor judge, nor subject of Jean Libon, Yves Hinant
• 3 Billboards Martin McDonagh
• Ticklish Andrea Bescond and Éric Métayer
• Everybody Knows of Asghar Farhadi, with Penélope Cruz, Javier Bardem
• Cold War Pawel Pawlikowski
• A Star is Born Bradley Cooper