Hearing postponed for R. Kelly. Originally scheduled for 15 march, the singer has not made. While it has been released on bail, the interpreter of I believe I can fly will have to go back to court in Chicago on march 22 to respond to the ten counts of sexual abuse. Facts that he refutes in the block.

pending the next hearing, the judge has allowed cameras to smoke the debate. They will not be that for two of the four accusers of the singer. Others do not wish to be photographed, or filmed, or recorded. “R. Kelly wants the trial to be open and transparent, said Steve Greenberg, his lawyer. “Until now, there has been rumors, claims… But with cameras in the courtroom, all the world will see what is really going on.”

testimonies overwhelming

At a time when the testimonies and the videos accusing him of pedophilia and sexual abuses multiply, the singer found himself, once again at the heart of the turmoil. Lisa Van Allen, a victim of the singer during the trial of 2008, showing R. Kelly recently told the agency’s AP (information times by the New York Times ) how at the time, the artist trimballait constantly with him a sports bag. “Wherever it is, the bag and followed him”, she explains. And adds the contents of the bag in question was made up of VHS tapes that they would have, of itself, recorded and on which would be some of his antics.

” READ ALSO – R. Kelly refuted bulk accusations of sexual abuse of which he is the subject

R. Kelly has tried to keep these recordings secret. In vain. Many have been copied and then distributed throughout the country. Some of the porn sites advertise that they have tapes of the sex acts of the singer of 52 years. Recently, a couple from Pennsylvania has found, by chance, a video that would show the artist in the process of sexually abusing young girls. “Surprised and shocked” to discover that it wasn’t really a concert of R. Kelly, Gary Dennis said that the singer is “in the process of sexually abusing a minor in african-american.” And continues: “He commanded the girls, who seemed to just do what he asked them.”

Then he wanted to get rid of the video, Gary Dennis was dissuaded by his wife, who had seen the movie Surviving R. Kelly , released in January. Documentary in which several women have accused the singer of having relations with girls under the age of 16 years and to be surrounded by sex slaves. This record pirate is now in the hands of justice.

New video offensive to R. Kelly – Look on Figaro Live

videos compromising

In 2008, only one of the videos was the heart of his trial: a recording of a pornographic nature, which also has resulted in the acquittal surprise of the star. This same video is at the origin of the recent charges of sexual abuse filed last month which would involve the rape of three minor girls and a woman. “This is evidence of the “bomb” that has led to complaints,” says Michael Avenatti, who represents the alleged victims of R. Kelly.

” READ ALSO – R. Kelly would have been touched a member of his family up to 14 years

The lawyer said that among the multitude of recordings that bear witness to the actions of a singer, two video tapes had never been made public. They are meant to imply Lilly Van Allen, the victim in the trial of 2008. And according to the information d’ AP, they would contain images very compromising.

Lilly Van Allen said that, at the approach of the trial in 2008, R. Kelly allegedly offered him $ 250,000 for the purpose of retrieving the record in question. According to the Court documents, one of the relatives of the artist would have accompanied in a Chicago hotel, where he allegedly delivered $ 20,000 in cash.

” READ ALSO – R. Kelly at the head of a “temple sex”: the singer denies

In 2008, the judges had been obliged to pay R. Kelly because of the lack of decisive evidence. The new testimonies of the alleged victims, supported by recordings, video, should, without doubt, to weigh against the singer in this new trial, which begins on march 22.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here